The College uses a Cashless Catering system for students to purchase food and drink in our Refectories.
All monies received are paid directly to Cucina, our on-site catering supplier.
This internet based application (www.parentpay.com) allows parents to top up their child’s account at any time of the day (Download The ParentPay User Guide).
Upon admission to the College, parents receive usernames and passwords for the system. Once parents have activated ParentPay accounts, payments can be made straight away. The minimum amount that can be credited is £5 on the cashless catering system.
ParentPay is also available to parents to pay for trips and activities throughout the College year.
Monies can be deposited as soon as Parents have activated the account.
A daily spend limit for students of £5.00 will be programmed into the system. This limit can be increased or decreased for individual students at the parents’ written request.
Free School Meals
Cambridgeshire County Council, Education Welfare Benefits Service are the free school meal (FSM) entitlement provider for the College.
If you feel that you may be eligible, we would be grateful if you could complete a FSM application.
Please complete an online application if you are claiming any of the following:
- Universal Credit (up to £7,400 net earned income)
- Income support
- Income Based Job Seeker’s Allowance
- Income Related Employment and Support Allowance
- Working Tax Credit run-on (paid for 4 weeks after you stop working altogether or start to work less than 16 hours per week)
- Child Tax Credit but no element of Working Tax Credit and have an annual income that does not exceed £16,190
Making an application is quick and simple to do using the online application form at www.cambridgeshire.gov.uk/freeschoolmeals selecting “no” when asked if you have had a previous claim.
- Online application form offers a faster, easier and more convenient application process.
- Instant result upon submission of online form.
- No need to create an online account.
- Reduces application errors through computer-assisted form validation.
- Enables applications to be made in private via PC, tablet, mobile phone.
- Paper/Telephone application available for those with no internet access.
- No need for any further applications throughout child's school years (unless the child moves to another county) as all previously rejected applicants are regularly re-checked for eligibility.
If you do not have internet access you can give the Team a call on 01223 703200, and they can send you a form to complete by post. Paper forms should be returned to;Education Welfare Benefits Team, (Free School Meals)
Cambridgeshire County Council
Cucina Restaurant Menu
Cucina Allergies Notice