Term Time plus 2 weeks (5 Training Days, 5 days summer exam results)
37 hours per week
Monday to Thursday – 8.00 am to 4.00 pm
Fridays – 8.00 am to 3.30 pm
We are looking to appoint an effective administrator to assist the Exams and Cover Manager. The role is varied and the ability to prioritise and organise large events is essential. The main purpose of the role is to fully support and assist the Exams and Cover Manager who is responsible for the administration and organisation of all external and internal exams at the College.
We are looking for an outstanding candidate with:
- Excellent literacy and numeracy skills
- Excellent ICT skills including Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook
- Highly effective organisational skills and attention to detail
- Knowledge of SIMS, particularly Exams and Cover is desirable
- Previous experience of examinations administration in a secondary school is desirable
- An ability to relate well to adults and young people.
- Good interpersonal skills
If you are ambitious and interested in being part of our College please complete an Application Form and return to us with a letter of application.
Full details and how to apply can be found in the application pack below. Informal enquiries should be directed to Philippa Beckett on 01733 252235 or via email email@example.com. We reserve the right to close the job advert early should we receive a high amount of applications.
Closing date: Noon on Monday 11 July 2022
The Four Cs MAT is committed to safeguarding and protecting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All appointments involve regulated activity and are subject to an Enhanced DBS disclosure and two successful references. Online searches are carried out on all shortlisted candidates.